Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentines


     Yesterday was pretty busy and I didn't get a chance to post these Valentines I created for some friends.  The images are all from Penny Black.



     Happy belated Valentine's to everyone!!!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Penny Black "Critter Party" and "Hugs"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Copics, Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress inks
Tools--Spellbinders Classic Heart Nestabilites dies, Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes and Painted Hugs dies, My Craft Spot Small Alphabet dies, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot and Cross My Heart embossing folders
Miscellaneous--Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear glitter pen

8 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love your sweet valentines, Tracy!

CaroleAnn said...

Don't ask me my fave as I love them all - just so sweet!!!! Great coloring job on all of them and love the heart shape card. Big hugs xxoo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, Tracy, these are all SO cute! I love Penny Black images especially the sweet hedgies. Three gorgeous creations, which I'm sure will have made all the recipients smile from ear to ear. Nothing better than a handcrafted Valentine treat! Hope you're having a great week hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwwwww, how absolutely adorable!!

Geri Neumann said...

Lucky friends.....receiving your adorable cards! Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Hugs, Geri

scrappymo! said...

Adorable Valentines.

scrappymo! said...

I love Penny Black images....these cards are so sweet.

Marilyn said...

Awww... aren't they cute and I couldn't pick a favourite! Fab Valentines and whoever receives one of them is going to love it.