Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas mail


     This isn't a scene we'd see around here, but it sure depicts the Christmas season.  Purple Onion Designs made it fun to put this little scenario together.
     I created the cloud background with a MFT stencil and hand cut the snowy ground.  I did a little inking with some distress ink of the edge.  The Treeline was stamped, colored and then cut apart so I could change up the arrangement.  The snowy fence was also done the same way as well as all the characters and the mailbox.  I wanted lots of dimension.  I added a little white gel pen to the trees.


     Lots of fussy cutting but I like the outcome.
     Sending Christmas blessings to you all.
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versafine Smoky Grey, Copics, Sakura White gel pen, Pumice Stone Distress ink, Copics


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Well, that certainly is a lot of fussy cutting, but well worth the outcome. Fabulous scene you created Tracy, I love when you do so! It looks so real!

Geri Neumann said...

Fabulous card Tracy! Lots of work and it shows. Another adorable card. Have a good weekend my friend. Hugs, Geri

Marilyn said...

Oh my... what a fabulous and utterly adorable little scene you have created. It's like a mini masterpiece.

Ros Crawford said...

You certainly got the dimension you were going for... Oh Tracy what a scene! It couldn't be more perfect or more beautiful!